NOKSEL ESPAÑA S.A.,hereinafter, “the company”, may collect and process the data of the website users and other interested parties obtained through different means, such as:
- Web forms.
- Telephone number.
- Paper forms.
- Postal mail.
- Sources of public access (official journals and newsletters, media, etc.).
Processing of the data collected by means of these sources shall be carried out in conformity with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679, Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and any relevant rules currently in force.
Who is your Data processing Controller?
|Identity:||NOKSEL ESPAÑA S.A.|
|Address:||AV. MEDITERRANEO N.º 5, 1ºG, 28007 MADRID (MADRID) ESPAÑA|
For what purpose do we process your data?
In the Company, we also specifically process the data of interested parties for communication management and development (contact with users, request solving, commercial promotion, newsletter sending, management of business profiles in social media, etc.). as well as attend to services requested.
The rest of the treatment of data which we can carry out is related to the activity of the Company and the activities involved in the managing, by being used the data for internal administration, commercial and financial managing, human ressources managing, management of communications with the interested people and any other purpose involved in the
compliance with the corporate purpose and statutes of the Company.
Taking the information provided into account, we will make a commercial profile in order to improve users’ experience and customise offers and communications that we believe are of their interest, with the possibility of taking individual and automated decisions based on such profile.
If the reason for contacting the company and sending information about your person is aimed at finding a job (sending resumes, etc.). The data provided will be treated to evaluate your possible candidacy for job offers of the company. If the data provided is of interest to the company, a profile will be prepared with these being archived for human resources management.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the aforementioned means to obtain data, as well as the different processing purposes mentioned, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system are:
- Identification, image and contact data
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal addresses or e-mails
- Personal and professional characteristic data
- Academic and curricular data
- Economical, financial and insurance data
- Economical and r non-economic data inherent in the labour relationship
- Other data implicit in the company’s activity, and services of the company.
How long do we keep your data for?
Personal data will be kept during the time the aforementioned aims exist and/or for as long as we have a relationship with you, whether it is as a customer, supplier, employee or as any other kind of interested party; as long as you do not request your data be deleted, or as long as there is some legal requirement or provision demanding these be kept.
When the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring confidentiality.
In the case of data provided for job searches, if it is of no interest to the company, it will be deleted immediately, ensuring confidentiality.
What is the legal basis to process your data?
The legal basis to process your data may be built on the execution of a commercial, business, labour or other kind of contract signed by the interested party.
Another legal basis to process your data is the informed consent in the case of other types of processing, such as: contact form on the website, registration to activities developed by the company, participation in the company’s social media profiles, and any other type of processing that necessarily involves the collection of their personal data, with a clear assertive action by the interested party being an essential requirement.
Who will receive your data?
The data of the interested parties shall not be communicated to a third party by default, with a few exceptions: a) auxilary services, authorized managers of treatment or other third parties involved in the correct provision of goods and services; b) public authorities competent in the exercise of their functions; c) other legitimate interested parties and/or third parties who are legally provided for.
What rights do you have when you provide and/or we process your data?
As an interested party, you will be able to request, at all times, to exercise any of the following rights that you are entitled to in terms of data protection:
- To access the interested party’s personal data to check whether data concerning his/her are being processed and to obtain more information about their processing.
- To rectify or delete personal data concerning the interested party when these are inaccurate or are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for, among other reasons.
- To limit the interested party’s personal data processing under certain circumstances, where they shall only be kept in order to file or appeal to claims, owing to the protection of other person’s rights or responding to reasons of public interest.
- To receive the personal data of your concern, that you have previously provided us with, and in a structured format insofar as possible. (Portability of your data).
- To oppose to the processing of your data under certain circumstances and owing to reasons regarding your particular situation. The company shall stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or to file or appeal to potential claims.
- Revoke consent, which may lead to the cancellation of the existing business or contractual relationship, if any. Notwithstanding the treatments carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
To this end, you only have to contact us sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via postal mail to AV. MEDITERRANEO N.º 5, 1ºG, 28007 MADRID (MADRID) ESPAÑA.
You also have the option to contact the Data d Agency (www.aepd.es) to get further information about your rights or to request their protection by the control authority.
The company adopts the necessary technical and organisational measures in its information system to ensure an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we process.
However, we are not held accountable for any damage due to alterations that a third party may cause in our information system, insofar as permitted by the legal system. Any security breach shall be duly and immediately communicated to the national competent authority and/or law enforcement agents.
Sending communications or information
Our policy with regards to sending information via electronic means (e-mail, instant messaging, etc.) is limited to only sending communications we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, concerning the roles and activity of the company, or that you have agreed to receiving.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we can offer you the possibility through the latter to exercise your right to cancel and refuse to receive these messages, in conformity with provisions set forth in Title III, article 22 of Act 34/2002 regarding Services for Information Society and Electronic Trade.